Trying to wrap a label around a bottle

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a project where I have to update the label on a product, but the existing shot of the label is on a cylindrical bottle...so there's a little distortion. It's not as simple as just dropping a nice clean updated PDF on top of the old.

I can't figure out which combination of AE effects to use to get the edges to wrap nicely - Warp was almost there, but not right. Same with CC Bend It. Any suggestions?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Hi, sounds like a job for the CC Cylinder effect.

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sounds like a job for the CC Cylinder effect.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As suggested, CC Cylinder might be a good idea and so may be Bèzier Warp. For anything more specific you have to show us what's going on. Replacing label's and branding can be anything from super simple to extrtemely complicated.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines