• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Twixtor Black Screen..

Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, when i use twixtor, ( according to the tutorials in youtube which works) when i lower the speed to /90 the screen goes black but everything is fine at /91.

I've fixed the red screen error now this..Help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

I do not know what tutorial you are using but the best way to use Twixtor is the apply it to a solid then target your footage. Working directly on the footage layer can be really problematic. You can easily run out of frames. If you are not starting there then you have not spent much time learning about Twixtor from folks that know what they are talking about.

twitor.png

When looking for tutorials make sure you vet your instructors. More than half of the ones that I have seen in the last few years have been

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd ask about this on the Re:Vision Effects user forum. They're the guys who make Twixtor.

I'll let them give you the lecture about being very selective in your choice of tutorials.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not know what tutorial you are using but the best way to use Twixtor is the apply it to a solid then target your footage. Working directly on the footage layer can be really problematic. You can easily run out of frames. If you are not starting there then you have not spent much time learning about Twixtor from folks that know what they are talking about.

twitor.png

When looking for tutorials make sure you vet your instructors. More than half of the ones that I have seen in the last few years have been by amateurs that don't know what they are talking about, promote inefficient workflows, and lead you down dead-end streets into dark alleys that are hard to escape from.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2024 Jun 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i did this but it puts like a trasparent red screen over the clip 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines