Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to install After Effects in MacBook Air M1

Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Initially I have installed Creative Cloud and later InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD and Lightroom classic. Unfortunately couldn't progress installing Premier Pro and After Effects. Throwing an error message "Installation failed". Can someone kindly help in installing AE and Premier Pro. Thanks in Advance!

TOPICS
FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to contact adobe support directly so they can help you, as there is no clear reason for this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sunil,

Sorry for your issue.

Do you see any error code? Could you share a screenshot of the error that you get?

We're here to help.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm also experiencing this same issue. I have the Macbook Pro M1 and I get error code 183 when I try to install AfterEffects. Has there been a solution to this error yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Lauren,

Sorry about the issue. Could you try installing Rosetta on your Mac and let us know if that helps? Here's how: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211861. If that does not work, please ensure that your Creative Cloud Desktop App is updated to the most recent version. To do that, go to the upper left hamburger menu, Help > Check for Updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines