• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to use Boris FX particle and Video co pilot 3d elements together in After Effects

Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello , How can I use Boris FX particle and Video co pilot 3d elements together in After Effects ? I have seen a video using Video co pilot 3d elements and Trapcode particulate. But I want different. 

Please help me out 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this the free Particle Illusion program or is it a plugin inside AE?

If it's the free standalone program, you'll need to export your video as an image sequence (I think, it;s been a while) and then add the particles over the top.  You'll not be able to link any tracking data though.

If it's a plugin inside AE, Element can generate a 3D Null object in the utilities section.  Use those coordinates to link your particle emitter to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Dear, I will try to enerate a 3D Null object . I may come later to ask how to sse those coordinates to link the particle emitter to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but you're not making any sense. What prevents you from using both effects at the same time? What are you having difficulties with? You need to be more specific and explain properly just as well as of course provide the pertinent info about your system, your composition and so on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines