Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video Dropouts

New Here ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I have  serious problem here.

I have a new computer witch I installed all my adobe programs to.

When I work in after Effects and insert 2 or more videos on top of eachother, I get glitches,

This never happened on my old computer but now I get them

Mostly I download stuff from Youtube and compose them togeather and this was never a problem before but now it just doesnt work.

I get blinks, dropouts and glitches as soon as I compose two or more videos as the same time.

Is there some setting I have missed???

TOPICS
Expressions , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your system's graphics driver, update it if need be and also check the hardware acceleration prefs inside AE.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does this also happen with videos you've shot yourself?  I think Mylenium is right (you can change hardware acceleration to software only by going to File > Project Settings) but it's also possible a codec issue.  If you don't have any videos yourself, try converting them in Adobe Media Encoder and then using those and see if the problem recurs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines