• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weird Red screen after i add a preset

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, i have this problem where my preview screen goes red of After effects. I have never had this problem before, Even in this same project i used many presets but suddenly i add a preset and my screen goes red like this :

Rextron26356649z27h_0-1664472344396.png

Moderation notice: Moved to Discussions. Not a bug. Technical issue.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Sapphire plug-ins use their own GPU acceleration, so the most likely answer is that something there is not working right or conflicting with AE's hardware acceleration. Therefore start by checking the settings and update your system's graphics driver if necessary. Also check the effects themselves. Could well be that you just need to load a different Sapphire preset in there.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

So i am currently about to sleep but i just wanted to say that uts not just s_ effects that mess up its all the effects. Like it can be any effect preset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rextron26356649z27h,

Sorry for your issue.

Is it happening with any native effect? Please check if there are any updates available for the plug-in.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

So if i add any native effect it just acts normal. If i add an effect, the effect gets added and all the effect controls work fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fair enough. I would second Nishu's suggestion of checking for updates. Other than that I'd stick with my initial reply - these may simply be hardware acceleration issues/ conflicts with the third-party plug-ins. Those, too, would perhaps in part be fixed by updated versions, but I'd definitely check their system requirements pages and delve into the configuration options. For Sapphire e.g. you can still completely turn off GPU functions by setting the options in the effects editor or manually editing their config file.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines