Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What panel is this on After Effects???

Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello Everyone! 

May be a bit of reach and apologize in advance considering I am new to using After effects.....

I was watching a tutorial on youtube and came across a feature I couldnt seem to find....

He mentions, "extract" with a click of a button. 

I've attached a screenshot and the panel I am searching for is featured on the upper right hand corner...Ive attempted to zoom in and took a screenshot but cant make out the writing listed. 

what panel is this on after affects? 

(to be clear, I am searching for the panel featured on the upper right has six purple squares and below that was a "Extract" feature" 

thanks 

aftereffects.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Expressions , How to , Performance , Preview , Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is the Motion Tools script by Motion Design School. You can buy it at https://motiondesign.school/products/motion-tools/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jose! 

Thank you so much. 

I couldnt seem to figure it out but appreciate the response 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, most of the tutorials you find by searching the web were produced by well-meaning enthusiasts. The explanations often leave essential information, and their workflows are often inefficient. Please include a link to the tutorial when you have problems with a tutorial. 

Jose Panadero pointed out that the tool you are working for is from a third party, and you have to pay for it. It would not surprise me if that detail were never mentioned in the tutorial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Rick, 

Yea, unfortunatley nothing was really mentioned about the tool other than a few highlighted features discussed (I would have never thought it was from a third party site). 

Glad Jose was able to direct to the right source  🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines