• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

will i get charged for clicking "start 7 day free trial now" ???

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello! so ive had ae for a while now and i just re opened the program after about a month and got the pop up saying "start your free 7-day trial now" or "quit after effects". i accidently clicked the "start free trial now", will i get charged for this? i can't seem to find anything to cancel the trial and im scared ill get charged!

any help is greatly appriciated 🙂 

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , Resources , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i also never put in any credit card information... will i get charged after thr trial is over? some people have sayed no, unless you payed for a monthly subscription (which i have not). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The 7 day trial is just what it says - a free test period. If you never input any payment information it will simply cease to function after 7 days and bring up a nag screen. Feel free to get rid of it by uninstalling before that. For anything beyond that contact sales support via web chat, phone or Twitter. here on this forum we have no access to this stuff, as much as occasionally we would love to help people get rid of their fees...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines