• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ZXP Installer and Bodymovin extension

Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the Adobe ZXP installer and the Bodymovin extension for Adobe Effects.  When I drop the Bodymovin extension into the ZXP installer box, it says "Installation failed because the extension is not compatible with the installed applications."  Here is a screenshot.  I believe this is why I don't have the Bodymovin-tg.zxp installed yet.

Please help.  I looked all over the internet and can't find an answer.  

I use a Macbook for the installation,

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sarahl12017247,

I understand that you're unable to install Bodymovin. Have you checked with the developer if the plugin is compatible with the latest version of After Effects?

Can you try the solution given in this thread? https://www.reddit.com/r/AfterEffects/comments/ibwubw/bodymovin_plugin_not_working/

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am currently dealing with the same thing for LottieFiles. Still no fix that I have found

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines