Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ZXP Installer Unknown UPIA Error

Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2023-01-31 212753.png

I'm running the latest versions of both After Effects 2023 and the ZXP Installer. Sometimes when I use ZXP to stinall exntneions to use in AE, it tells me they are not compabitle. Then when I install anyway, they work just fine (and I often get this error warning). I think I read this could be due to some kind of connection issue, but not sure.

Just wondering what this is all about, and why it's popping up (when everything seems like it might be fine anyway).

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is another idea. If you have the instruction of the product, you can install it manually instead of the use of ZXP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The ZXP stuff is kinda busted and always balks at seemingly invalid manifests or certificates. As already suggested, obtain the plain, unpackaged versions of your scripts and such whenever possible.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines