• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE Not Rendering Sapphire Effects, Export Failure

Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've been trying to export a video for the past 4 days, spending every hour of my day trying to figure out what's wrong with my video. The effects render fine in my previews but they won't render in the final Render, I've tried rendering through both AME and AE Render Queue. 
Format is AVI, 1080p 60fps. I have a GeForce RTX 2080 Super graphics card. 
Not sure what other information is useful but the error code is -1609629695, "Accelerated Render Error", I've also tried using CPU to render but my clips get corrupted and warped. 
Any help is appreciated, I was supposed to have this done over a week ago 😕 Really stressed out and exhausted at this point. I've tried everything. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, do you mean Boris FX Sapphire effects? Would you mention the version of After Effects and Sapphire you have used? Have you already tried to update Sapphire to the latest?

https://borisfx.com/downloads/?&product=Boris%20Sapphire%202020.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Disable hardware acceleration in AME/ check your graphics driver settings. Likewise, you may want to disable OpenGL/ OpenCL usage in Sapphire to avoid competitive resource usage while using hardware acceleration in AME.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines