Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE Scripting Freelancer/expert

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2015 Jun 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm looking for someone to develop a custom AE Script.

There aren't many places to find such people - so I thought I'd try here.

Script requirements:

1 Run on a server

2. Upload image from file to certain section in AE animation.

3. Upload text from input to certain place in AE animation.

4. Render and output revised video

5. Start again

I've seen some scripts available that do 'some' of this - e.g .pt_OpenSesame Server - aescripts + aeplugins - aescripts.com‌ - but I'm looking for someone who can implement the above.

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 10, 2015 Jun 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm the author of pt_OpenSesame Server and that's pretty much what it is designed to do.

Of course for full automation you need some kind of infrastructure around it to grab any text / image inputs from wherever, make the footage accessible to AE if it isn't already, and create the text file which tells OpenSesame Server what to do, but that may not all be possible with AE scripting depending on the specifics and could actually be better suited to a coded solution outside of After Effects, like a web or custom software app, for which you might have a broader choice of developers.

That's not to say it can't all be done in AE scripting (and I'm always open to suggestions for ways to improve pt_OpenSesame Server) but you would need to give more details about what things can't currently be done. The next major update will include the ability to run custom made scripts in conjunction with pt_OpenSesame Server, which should go a long way towards letting people add any additional functionality they might require without having to start from scratch.

If you'd like to discuss this with me further, you could open a support ticket at Contact Us - aescripts + aeplugins - aescripts.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines