Highlighted

can't move anchor point

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have a problem. I can't move the anchor point from my composition. I scaled the composotion but the pivot point is al the way to the right. So the porportions wil get messed up. I already tried the pad behind tool but when i try to select the anchor point it deselects the whole composition

Plz help!

Well fixed it by creating a new comp with the layers inside the comp I was trying to change the anchor point from.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

can't move anchor point

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have a problem. I can't move the anchor point from my composition. I scaled the composotion but the pivot point is al the way to the right. So the porportions wil get messed up. I already tried the pad behind tool but when i try to select the anchor point it deselects the whole composition

Plz help!

Well fixed it by creating a new comp with the layers inside the comp I was trying to change the anchor point from.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 25, 2017 0
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2017 0
Advisor ,
Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you needed to do:

temporarily toggle off the 'collapse transformations' switch (second box from the left on the comp layer - looks like a 'sun' icon). Then you should be able to adjust it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2017 2
Toby702 LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mike your advice just saved someone's sanity three years and one pandemic later 🙂 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 19, 2020 0