• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Particle World Remove Lighting or Remove Shadows

New Here ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using CC Particle World to create what looks like confetti using QuadPolygons, but I don't want any shadows (I'm going for a flat design). Is there a way to do this while still using CC Particle World? I'm wondering if there's a way to remove the light source or add more light sources so that all of the shadows disappear. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the light settings and deselect the option to “Cast Shadows”

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe I'm just blind, but I do not see any light settings nor a "Cast Shadows" button... Would you happen to be able to point to me where it is? All I see is "Light Direction" underneath the Extras dropdown in the Effects panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey. I think I have found the solution. Under Particle, you'll find Volume Shade (approx) and reduce it to 0%. I hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines