• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Element 3d free?

Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So does anyone know if you can get element 3d for free somehow with macos catalina? I've searcehd far and wide but haven't found a solution to paying $200 for the plugin. I know it's worth it, but still... 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SRSLY? Do we need to pull out the old analogy of a carpenter paying for his tools or many hobbyists spending way more than 200 bucks a month on other, seemingly less productive things? No offense, but there's really only two ways to see it: If you want it for commercial projects for which you charge your clients, then 200 bucks is a tax-detuctible investment and write-off. If you are only a hobbyist dabbling in AE and don't have the funds, then sure enough you can make do with what AE offers out of the box or have the time to explore other venues like using that quirky, but extremely powerful little program called Blender for your 3D stuff.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're a student, academic pricing is available.  Also, are you familiar with Toolfarm.com?  They put several After Effects plug-ins on sale from time to time, but you'll want to be on their email list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, can i ask you please.. where I can get academic pricing for this plugin (Element 3D V2)?

Thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Dw 

Check with Video Copilot directly or try Toolfarm (https://www.toolfarm.com/info/academic-pricing/).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot.. on final i paid 200 dollars..:D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2024 Jan 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's totally worth man trust me I've made lots of cool videos with this software. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines