Element 3D plugin missing

Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

I updated my After effects to the recent update and now my Element 3d plugin is showing as "Missing" in my effects and presets list? Is anyone else experiencing this and know how to fix it? Its really urgent 😞

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Rick Gerard | Adobe Community Professional

If you purchased Element 3D you may need to run the installer again. Most of the time all Video Copilot effects are smart enough to properly update, but if yours didn't then just running installer again is an easy fix.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Expressions, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Element 3D plugin missing

Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

I updated my After effects to the recent update and now my Element 3d plugin is showing as "Missing" in my effects and presets list? Is anyone else experiencing this and know how to fix it? Its really urgent 😞

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Rick Gerard | Adobe Community Professional

If you purchased Element 3D you may need to run the installer again. Most of the time all Video Copilot effects are smart enough to properly update, but if yours didn't then just running installer again is an easy fix.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Expressions, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2020 1
Aindrea LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 09, 2020 0