Highlighted

Envato video file using after effects

Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

i bought an envato video of frames in a house. it is for after effects. How do you put the photos in the frame? This is the link of the video:

https://videohive.net/item/memories-photo-frames/6716814?s_rank=27

Kind Regards

tracey

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by imeilfx | Adobe Community Professional

That is not a video but After Effects project file so to change pictures in frames you have to:
1.  open AE project file that you bought on VH

2. find precomposition with placeholder of picture that you wish to change
3. change that picture
4.  do that for all of the pictures that you wish to change
5. Rener your composition to format that you wish

If you don't know what I'm talking about that mean that you don't know to much about After Effects so I recommend to learn some AE basics f. eg. from that link: After Effects tutorials | Learn how to use After Effects CC 
And if you wish to get instruction step by step what exactly to do and where to click and how - we have to know that exactly projest file so you have to send it to me - before that I can't tell you what exactly to do because each composition/ each project file can be done different.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Envato video file using after effects

Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

i bought an envato video of frames in a house. it is for after effects. How do you put the photos in the frame? This is the link of the video:

https://videohive.net/item/memories-photo-frames/6716814?s_rank=27

Kind Regards

tracey

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by imeilfx | Adobe Community Professional

That is not a video but After Effects project file so to change pictures in frames you have to:

3. change that picture

If you don't know what I'm talking about that mean that you don't know to much about After Effects so I recommend to learn some AE basics f. eg. from that link: After Effects tutorials | Learn how to use After Effects CC 
And if you wish to get instruction step by step what exactly to do and where to click and how - we have to know that exactly projest file so you have to send it to me - before that I can't tell you what exactly to do because each composition/ each project file can be done different.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 15, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3. change that picture

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...and if instructions came with this template, you really shouldn't blow them off.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2017 2
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe After Effects or Any tool has a strategy.

Example: Anything you download from lets say Envato Elements stocks - video, ads etc..all are rendered in Adobe After Effects. Means you buy the Stocks & You all forced to buy Adobe After Effects.- There is nothing free. Every stocks portal divert customers to Adobe and make money. Would suggest to try those stocks which has mp4 format only as output that can be easily edited in any tool like Movavi & others. This is the problem with a big giants, once they get big they dont support community rather they try to put dollar every where. Adobe can afford to provide free video & images, but they want to make dollars on that aswell.... 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lastly, if somebody says trail version, it means two things 1. He is a affilate marketer (Broker), because he gets commission 2. You cannot use those rendered files from the free version or during free version period because it contains watermarks where you cannot share with clients :).

We people have to talk the right things because there are lot of first timers / creative force and they face a tough time going through this exercises. Lets not focus on short term. Long term always sustains.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 30, 2020 0
Guide ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How will you be able to replace / insert your own photos in a mp4 template?

Of course you can track, but this requires a software with a very precise tracking system. We have a 3D camera movement in the template, that's not an easy job for a tracker.

The best and most accurate way is to insert the photos right in the project file. I don't know of any cheap or free software, this can handle such an 3D enviroment like in the template - except Blender.

I don't get your point to trail. You can buy the template and install AE as trial - I think it's 14 days. Enough time to replace the images. There is no watermark added and AE has full functionality.

Despite that, if you don't have the tools needed to edit the template, you wouldn't buy it in first place.

Having an open source AE and open source templates would be nice, that's true. Maybe one day...

*Martin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 30, 2020 0