• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File corrupt after save!

Participant ,
Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even though my project was fine while I was working on it in AE2020, when I save it, and try to reopen, it keeps giving me this error :

Screen Shot 2019-12-20 at 11.58.30.png
I've used the Rotobrush tool on two layers, but the effect was turned off.
Other than that, all standard effects.
I've tried to open in CC2019, and it works.  Try again in 2020 : error ... 
Any ideas?

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have not told us the detailed specs of the video you are exporting. Also tell us if you already did tests exporting in a different video format.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2019 Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same problem, only when rotoscoping clips. I am shooting in 1080x1920 at 120 fps from a sony a6300. My hardware specificaions are as follows

Intel 9700k

GeForce 1060 w/ 6gb ram

32gb of ddr4

The problem happens after I close the project, I cannot open it again and the same error pops up. This only happens on rotoscoped project files and just started happening mid project. I can export the project to any format with no issues, but once I close it the file is corrupted and I cannot reopen it. I have additionally tried saving copies to different directories with no avail. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,

Sorry for the poor experience. This is a known issue with the latest release. This happens with the projects in which the Roto Brush Tool is used. After Effects engineers team is working on a fix. Meanwhile, you can install the 17.0.0 version of After Effects and check if it works fine.

Let us know if there are any other questions.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines