• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frame Glitch? Time remap glitch?

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! This is my first ever post in the AE community. (I originally posted this ine the community help, but I realized I should post here haha). So I've been getting this glitch on my preview and I don't know if its a timemap glitch or not. I tried looking high and low on Youtube and on Google, but I couldn't find anything about it. Like it has something to with the reappearance of the last frame of one of my pre composed clips. At the beginning of the next clip I know it's supposed to show the first frame of it, but it shows the last frame of the previous one. The frame also shows at a random spot in the next clip. I also don't know if it could be something wrong with my time remap with the clip that has the glitchy last frame, even though I made sure it ended where I wanted to. Sorry if this isn't making any sense but heres some screenshots showing what I mean (and yes i am editing last of part 2 gameplay so please dont mind the comp names haha): 

at beginning of the next clipat beginning of the next clipa couple of frames latera couple of frames latera couple of frames after 2nd screenshot (i did try precomping the previous again, it didnt work)a couple of frames after 2nd screenshot (i did try precomping the previous again, it didnt work)

I forgot to mention I also have twitch on the first clip, but even then I did remove it to see what would happen and it still glitched out. Hope someone can help! 

Thanks for listening to my ted talk ðŸ™‚

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

The first thing you should do is go the Menu - Edit/Purge/All Memory and Disk Cache.

I don't see time remapping in your screenshots so I can't see what is going on or where the problem may be. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first thing you should do is go the Menu - Edit/Purge/All Memory and Disk Cache.

I don't see time remapping in your screenshots so I can't see what is going on or where the problem may be. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That actually just fixed my problem! Thank you so much, I greatly appreciate it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines