• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How I can make exactly that text effect in AE? (video example)

Explorer ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys! I have my text ready in After Effects, but I'm wondering how to make that cool effect. Could you please help me? Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see anything but some extreme motion blur on a text box that is scaled up in the X axis. 

Screenshot_2020-07-05 14.48.23_bIuxrQ.png

An HD comp, Shuter Angle to 360, A blue text layer, an off white rectangle, Anchor point set right over the "I" on both layers because that how I wanted the text layer to grow scale animated from 0, 100 to 100, 100 over 10 frames. Here's what it looks like halfway through the animation.

Screenshot_2020-07-05 14.53.57_SMrx9x.png

If that isn't what you are looking for we need a lot more detail in your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, Rick. Thanks for your help. Actually I'm pretty new to AE and this is a little confusing for me. My text is with self resizing rectangle. Can you please give me step by step guide how to make these settings. Thanks.

my work.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines