• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remove stroke from a transparent background?

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been putting together a write on effect for a logo animation and want to export it with a transparent background. I've just noticed that once I remove the solid colour BG from the comp, the stroke outlines are still visible. When exporting the project using RGB + Alpha the strokes are still visible on the export and the letters write on over the top. Is there any way that I can hide the stroke from the comp? I've attached an image of the project which should show what I mean a bit better. I realise I've edited on the PS layers but didn't know how to transfer them to a normal solid layer. Any advice on that would also be appreciated.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Expressions , FAQ , Import and export , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi mcroton,

Thanks for reaching out.

Usually, I select Reveal Original Image as the Paint Style option once I am done with adjusting the mask so that the paint can reveal the image as shown in the following YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sArQZnpNY5s

To transfer the effects and masks you need to copy them and paste them to the solid layer. Once done, you can delete them from the original layer.

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines