• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with using AE 2018CC with Rendergarden

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2018 Sep 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,I have purchased this software.but there are some problems with it. My computer system is WIN10. I use the AE 2018CC.When  run the Rendergarden.The seeds seem can't stop,it's always "read..." to "rendering...." to"ready....". I never see the "complete...".it's never stop.

and it is never combine .mp4 or .mov .but it is can run the scripts by maunlly.

I also download  ffmpeg and pyhton2.7 from web of official.

Look forward to your reply.

thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without seeing your settings it is really hard to say what is going on. Try creating a new HD comp 10 seconds long and animate a single solid or shape layer moving from the left side of the screen to the right side. Add that comp to the render cue using the default Lossless Output Module profile, then add 2 seeds (assuming you have 4 cores) and test render. If that works it's probably something that is fouled up in your comp. If that doesn't work then we need a lot more details.

Have you contacted them? That's the first place I would go if a standard simple comp won't complete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the same issue when RG would never stop rendering even though it successfully went through all images before. Don't know about combining though.

Maybe this, from an official FAQ, is a start: https://mekajiki.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003964034-I-m-getting-errors-saying-Render-Failed-...

And again @Rick manages to be no help. It's even plain wrong to link the amount of cores to the number of seeds. Cores are related to the number of gardeners, more than anything else. And to generally "look for the error in a comp", is no help at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I know that this was a couple of years ago, but did you ever find a solution? I'm having the same problem. The gardeners just keep processing the same seeds in a loop.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you post the log so we might see what the error is?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines