Highlighted

Key light 1.2 not working

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to composite an mp4 with a white background over another video, but will not function. I was under the impression that Keylight 1.2 can do multiple colors. Anyone know whats up? Is an adjustment layer necessary? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Key light 1.2 not working

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to composite an mp4 with a white background over another video, but will not function. I was under the impression that Keylight 1.2 can do multiple colors. Anyone know whats up? Is an adjustment layer necessary? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without seeing the shot there's no way we can have any idea what's going on.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm well, I dropboxed the shot when I posted but it doesnt seem to appear. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keylight didn't work well on a white background, check this https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/using-keylight-to-key-out-white-backgroundae/

you can try luma key effects if you want 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay thank you. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2020 0