Highlighted

Keyframes turned to numbers?

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm working on a bigger video project and suddenly my keyframes turned to numbers with boxes around them. I don't think I hit anything to change this and I tried searching for the answer but I came up empty-handed. Does anyone know how I can fix this? Screen Shot 2020-09-09 at 5.42.19 PM.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jose Panadero | Adobe Community Professional

Enter into your Timeline options menu (three lines over the timeline tab) and choose Use Keyframe Icons. Check the attached image.

Captura de pantalla 2020-09-10 a las 1.28.29.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Keyframes turned to numbers?

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm working on a bigger video project and suddenly my keyframes turned to numbers with boxes around them. I don't think I hit anything to change this and I tried searching for the answer but I came up empty-handed. Does anyone know how I can fix this? Screen Shot 2020-09-09 at 5.42.19 PM.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jose Panadero | Adobe Community Professional

Enter into your Timeline options menu (three lines over the timeline tab) and choose Use Keyframe Icons. Check the attached image.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 09, 2020 1
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect! I have no idea how that got changed... but I'll know how to fix it from now on. Thank you so much!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 0