Highlighted

Magic bullet looks presets wont appear in ae

New Here ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i downloaded mbl presets it appears in the custom looks folder but in after effects it wont appear and i cant find the preset within ae . When i try opening the preset file by its own ae says "unsupported file type or extension" . Someone help please thanks

Topics

Dynamic link, Error or problem, How to, Import and export, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Magic bullet looks presets wont appear in ae

New Here ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i downloaded mbl presets it appears in the custom looks folder but in after effects it wont appear and i cant find the preset within ae . When i try opening the preset file by its own ae says "unsupported file type or extension" . Someone help please thanks

Topics

Dynamic link, Error or problem, How to, Import and export, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are misunderstanding how this works. MB Looks can only be applied from within the Looks editor. It's a proprietary thing that has nothing to do with the standard AE animation presets.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you ever fix it? i have the same issue

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines