• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Motion tile makes clips blurry.

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SO when i use motion tile. The more i put it up the more blurry my clips get. Its so confusing as no one elses does this

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info about your settings, your footage and so on nobody can really tell you much. Start by making sure the comp resolution is actualyl set to "Full". Effects respond to the resolutiojn setting and of course viewing things at half res or lower may not allow to correctly judge the quality.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. All of that is set as you said. This isnt the first time ive had issues. I had issues with my 3d editing where layers became see-through. I have after effects 2020 and I have tried literally everything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey man. Just rendered my video. Motion  tile affects quality in preview but not the actuall vid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines