• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No After Effects 2020 Folder

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to install a script. When I go to Program Files > Adobe  there is not AE 2020 folder but there are AE 2019 and 2018 even though  they arnt installed ( which I've checked via the cloud). I've uninstalled everything and rechecked the folders to see if for some reason it's linking the old folders to the ne one. Weirdly when 2020 is uninstalled a folder does actually show up. When I reinstalled it the folder disappears. AE works perfectly fine. I've tried searching for the folder from the shortcut and it just brings me to where the shortcut is located. I attached a picture of what the adobe folder looked like prior to me deleteing the 2018 & 2019 versions.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The After Effects 2020 folder is there - it just has an AE icon instead of a folder icon. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines