• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Particle world freezing

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i'm trying to make rain drops freeze in air. I managed to do that with particle world, the only problem is that particles keep appeareing and disappearing, is there a way to stop that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pre-compose your particle layer moving all elements to the new comp, move the CTI to the spot in the main comp where the motion should stop, use the Animate>Time>Freeze Frame menu to stop the action at the current time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I applied some expressions and effects like wiggle and turbulence displacement on the texture of the particles so that the water drops will feel more realistic. I don't want them to be completely frozen so I guess I need a different solution (correct me if I'm wrong). Thank you for the answer though 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Test with these parameters of gravity, radius and speed in the Particle World, then you are doing your own tests modifying those parameters until you get what you need.

Screen Shot 2018-11-26 at 13.13.36.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines