Highlighted

PS To AE, Missing (Color Lookup 1 ) Layer

Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello dear,

Thank you for your support.

I import PS File to AE. I Saw all the layers. but ( Color Lookup 1 ) Layer is not working. I add color in PS so ( Color Lookup 1 ) lets the photo be a different color PS. What to do? I can't export the PS file as a merge photo or jpg because in AE I need to add video between layers.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Mylenium | Most Valuable Participant

That's just how it works. Adjustment layers work differently in AE vs. PS and not everything translates on import. You will have to re-create the color effect in AE.

Mylenium

TOPICS
Expressions, How to, Import and export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PS To AE, Missing (Color Lookup 1 ) Layer

Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello dear,

Thank you for your support.

I import PS File to AE. I Saw all the layers. but ( Color Lookup 1 ) Layer is not working. I add color in PS so ( Color Lookup 1 ) lets the photo be a different color PS. What to do? I can't export the PS file as a merge photo or jpg because in AE I need to add video between layers.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Mylenium | Most Valuable Participant

That's just how it works. Adjustment layers work differently in AE vs. PS and not everything translates on import. You will have to re-create the color effect in AE.

Mylenium

TOPICS
Expressions, How to, Import and export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 09, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020 0
Farah24 LATEST
Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Mylenium 

I will try

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2020 0