Highlighted

Unified camera Tool not appearing

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pressing C just cycles through "orbit around cursor", "pan under cursor" and "dolly towards cursor" the camera tools do not show up anywhere and I can't find any answers to this problem anywhere

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unified camera Tool not appearing

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pressing C just cycles through "orbit around cursor", "pan under cursor" and "dolly towards cursor" the camera tools do not show up anywhere and I can't find any answers to this problem anywhere

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 30, 2020 1
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cameron5E2E_0-1604083650289.png

My toolbar looks like this and I can't find the camera tools anywhere, this isgetting really confusing because whenever I look at videos or other peoples AE their toolbar looks different. I've tried resetting to default and closing and reopening but that's had no effect

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. It's super frustrating. Let me know if you find out anything. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cameron5E2E and trevorslaney,

Thanks for reaching out.

There are new camera tools that are introduced in the current release (17.5). There are additional tools available if you click and hold them. Click here for more information.

Let us know if there are any other questions.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, basically, the unified camera tool is gone?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 0