• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Bug with Adobe Air 29.0.0.122

Participant ,
May 12, 2018 May 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

once again I have to report a bug with Adobe Air.

we are using Adobe Air Sdk 29.0.0.122

since yesterday the following error message appears after uploading an ipa build to iTunes connect.

We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, "XXXX". Your delivery was successful, but you may wish to correct the following issues in your next delivery:

Certificate Expired - The signing certificate "CN=Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certification Authority, OU=Apple Worldwide Developer Relations, O=Apple Inc., C=US" with serial number 25 used to sign XXXX.app has expired. Learn more (https://help.apple.com/xcode/mac/current/#/dev154b28f09).

After you’ve corrected the issues, you can use Xcode or Application Loader to upload a new binary to iTunes Connect

All certificates are valid and the certificaté which is the problem is valid until 2023

anyone or Adobe has a solution?

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Hi,

The issue is fixed with our latest release. You may download the AIR SDK from  Download Adobe AIR SDK.​ Please try using the latest SDK and share your feedback.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exact same problem. The app completed processing but I'm getting this error. Using AIR 28.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fall to see how a signing certificate problem would be the fault of Adobe AIR?

now considering the error message

Certificate Expired - The signing certificate "CN=Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certification Authority, OU=Apple Worldwide Developer Relations, O=Apple Inc., C=US" with serial number 25 used to sign XXXX.app has expired.

have you checked the validity of the WWDR certificate?
Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Intermediate Certificate Expiration

also check that both the Login keychain and Systems keychain are updated

Unable to reinstall Apple WWDR certificate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 13, 2018 May 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The certificates are valid. Reinstalled all of them. I am not the only one with this problem and I sent 2 builds to AppStore which passed short before this bug appeared. Maybe it is a problem with XCode and application loader. As I am still using Sierra and not High Sierra there is no way to update Xcode to 9.3

But with high Sierra Flash Builder is not working and Adobe does not move one finger to update. Saw the posts of changing configurations, but I am not sure it works. As I am in a project its a bad situation.

What about an update dear Adobe. I am paying for using Flash Builder monthly!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is easy to get Flash Builder working with High Sierra, if someone wants to use it.

Download this file: fb.zip

http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/flashplayer/fb.zipCopy the 2 jar files and paste them at the location: “/Applications/Adobe Flash Builder 4.7/eclipse/plugins/”.

Restart Flash Builder.

Worked perfectly with me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This certificate error persists in air 30 beta. I cannot submit using air 29 because a bug with embedding otf fonts prevents successful compilation. The error is a warning, however, all my certificates are valid which I confirmed with Apple support. Air 28 is broken due to the non-public API issues. Hopefully, air 30 beta will work for now. It's beta so it's not ideal, but it's the only choice I have as I haven't got any reply to the air 29 embed bug and air 28 is broken for submission due to non-public api issues. Sigh. This is frustrating, but I understand it must be frustrating for the adobe air team too. Hopefully they chime in on some of these issues that I would label critical.

-cybo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problems after updatung to AIR 29 (from AIR 25).

The problem isn't related to Old Versions of OsX or Xcode as I'm on High Sierra with XCode up to date. (Developing with InteliJ IDEA)

Also all threads and questions I found to this topic were from the last three days. So I think it's a relative new problem.

(The last WWDR cert expired in 2016 and the next in 2023)

If I can give you more Infos about the problem, please E-Mail me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

you are right. this issue exists also with High Sierra. We tested it. This warning exists since Apple released the Update of Xcode to Version 9.3.1

We hope Adobe will provide us with a bug fix soon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/App+runner+KG  wrote

you are right. this issue exists also with High Sierra. We tested it. This warning exists since Apple released the Update of Xcode to Version 9.3.1

Does that mean that if I don't upgrade my Xcode to 9.3.1 or higher I won't have this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you entered this into the bug tracker? It may help get someone from the air team to chime in.

As I'm facing a tight deadline I had to submit my app for review with this warning / error present. It still hasn't been approved and has been in review for three days. Can anyone here or from the air team confirm if this issue completely breaks app submission to the store?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I did not. As I know and what I have been reading, the app will not pass the review. Could you send this to the bug tracker? I do not know where it is...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem. The app didn't complete processing. I use AIR 29.122.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We just got the same issue. Submitted successfully just a few days ago with the same Air version and certificates. Today's update submission failed with the above error. Looking forward to hearing from Adobe on this new roadblock.

Edit: It seems that this was actually an ApplicationLoader warning - not a critical failure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The point is the serial number of the certificate. As Apple is insisting to use Xcode for signing, automatic signing, there must be an other certificate Integrated. This warning also appears with High Sierra and the newest version of Xcod. Uploading a test app with Xcode causes absolutely no problem.

I hope Adobe will solve this problem as soon as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had an app approved just now using air 30 beta. So I think even with the warning, which did occur in air 30 beta as well, Apple will approve it, as it's only a warning that's occurring during processing, and Apple will likely review your certificates and see they are valid. It's a glitch it seems, but I think as air 30 develops these issues will be dealt with. In the meantime, I can't assure it's reproducible 100% of the time for other app developers, as we know the review process is being done by humans at one point. But I can attest that I did have an app approved using air beta 30 targeting iOS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

I am using air sdk 30.0.0.96. But i have the same probem. when i publish my ipa to any iPhone, there is no problem. But I can't upload my ipa to App Store. It is always rejected. I create my certificates again. But it isn't work.

What can i do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got an answer from apple. They want that apps only are uploaded by xcode.

They sent me this link: https://help.apple.com/xcode/mac/current/#/dev442d7f2ca

I will do a test upload with Air 30 Beta. will report here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately you are right. The warning exists. The app has to be uploaded within xcode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The app has to be uploaded within xcode.

I think it's better to say - app has to be signed withing xcode or near-xcode tools. Recently I've gotten IPA without warnings packaged by Adobe AIR 29 and resigned by fastlane (I think fastlane using codesign tool at background) something like

fastlane sigh resign test.ipa --signing_identity "iPhone Distribution: FOO (BAR)" -p "distribution.mobileprovision"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new Xcode signs and uploads an App.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Alexander+Metelsky  wrote

I think it's better to say - app has to be signed withing xcode or near-xcode tools. Recently I've gotten IPA without warnings packaged by Adobe AIR 29 and resigned by fastlane (I think fastlane using codesign tool at background) something like

fastlane sigh resign test.ipa --signing_identity "iPhone Distribution: FOO (BAR)" -p "distribution.mobileprovision"

Could you explain this line? What is "sigh"? The "iPhone Distribution: " part is a literal string? What do you put in "FOO (BAR)"?

Also, how did you install "fastlane"? I tried to install it using "brew", but I cannot get it past the message "Could not find fastlane in current directory. Make sure to have your fastlane configuration files inside a folder called "fastlane". Would you like to set fastlane up? (y/n):"

(entering "y" does nothing, apparently)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any progress in this situation?

The same problem still continues. What can we do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For now you are safe to ignore the warning and upload to ipa to the Appstore. All 6 apps of ours have been released by Apple even though the warning was shown in Application Loader.

Kind regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got it, thanks for your information. But I have a problem. When i upload my ipa to iPhone 7, everything is fine, it is working. But when I upload my binary to apple store, it is rejected. I says "-fails to load the content and displays the splash screen indefinitely". I can see this bug using testflight.  It is hanging default image screen, isn't pass the app. I can't understand what is the problem.

Do you have an idea why it is?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

apple wants developers to use xcode and automatic signing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines