• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate - Digital Certificate Error [HELP]

Participant ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the latest SDK from Harman. I am now getting "Could not access the digital certificate" when trying to publish a build. 

Anyone know of this issue or how to fix ?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Applauz,

I encountered the same issue. It turned out I was using a very old ".p12" certificate (from 2012). This uses a different encoding ("rsa 1024") than newer ".p12" certificates (which use a "2048 RSA key"). However, I could not change my .p12 file, because then the Google Android Developer Console would complain "Upload failed You uploaded an APK that is signed with a different certificate to your previous APKs. You must use the same certificate. Your existing APKs are signed with the certificate(s) with fingerprint(s)...". So you need to install an old Java version that supports certificates with a 1024 RSA key instead of 2048 rsa.

So I fixed it as following, using Adobe Animate 2021, with these steps:

• Install the latest Adobe AIR SDK from https://airsdk.harman.com/
  • Download the old version Java SE Development Kit 8u112 (jdk-8u112-windows-x64.exe) from https://www.oracle.com/java/technologies/javase/javase8-archive-downloads.html
  • Copy all files from c:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_112\ to c:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Animate 2021\jre\
  • Now, Adobe Animate will use this older java version, which does support the old rsa 1024 .p12 files. You can uninstall java 8.0_112 from Windows, since the files are now copied to the Adobe folder.

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines