• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate Preview is buggy

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! There's this issue that i just came across after installing a quick trial. The animation wont render correctly, it "glitches" and leaves traces when i do! Yet when i finally export the whole thing, its all good ;; Any ideas would be appreciated, thank you!

TOPICS
Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what is that supposed to show?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh! my bad, the video doesn't really show it there so i took another one. I was just playing with animating dots yet it still leaves traces, no idea on what to do, heres another video that shows it a lil bit more

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not see it. Can you explain it a little better? So we can understand to help you. 

Also, do you have a system with the proper requirements to run adobe animate?

https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it got it! I'll screenrecord it so its more clearer. And yes, my laptop does meet the requirements of adobe animate. (I got it this year)

To retell the issue, when i replay animations in animate the animation leaves some sort of pixelated traces of the previous frame. It sort of makes it look buggy in a way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried turning the onionskin and auto keyframe off?

Also, which version of adobe animate are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes i have, and the problem still persists. Im not sure about the version ;; it just says adobe animate 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a 2023 version if you choose to update and try that.

Are you on windows or mac? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on windows, and sure! I'll try reinstalling it first, maybe it'll update automatically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nope, after updating it still has the same issue sadly..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you see those glitches when publishing, exporting, inside the ide, somewhere else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really? I tried exporting it and there were no more traces, worked just fine. I'm not sure about publishing, when i click on publish it just shows me a bar that gets filled up quickly and finishes. I also don't know what you mean by ide, sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ide= animate development app.  ie, do you see it when playing the timeline while viewing the animate stage?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nope, i dont see anything of the sort when looking at the canvas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok , exactly when do you see those artifacts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry, what do you mean by artifacts? I'm new to this, apologies

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

artifacts = what you're complaining about.

you see those when testing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah i see, i do see them pop up whenever i play the animation. If i were to be more precise on when im not sure, it seems so sporadic and random. Maybe it's because a previous frame is overlapping with the next one? Therefore leaving some sort of artifact, just a hunch though.

I tried testing it on other animations that aren't dots, and they leave traces on the right side of the entire drawing each frame at times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah this is an issue I have seen on even the fastest computers. Try View > Preview Mode > Fast

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does lessen it somewhat! Yet not completely, still leaves a bit of traces 💔

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

upload your fla to a file server and post a link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, if you can provide the FLA as kglad requested, I'd be happy to try it locally here as well.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm, thats so weird :(( ive tested the same method on other applications such as blender, and they never have those artifacts.. I guess it's an issue with the program in my own laptop? Which is weird, since the specifications on this one is definitely enough for animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines