• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

androin app bundle

Contributor ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning. I see in Google Play that from August the APK files will no longer be valid to upload your applications. You need .aab files (android app bundle). I don't know if these files can be generated with the air SDK. Some help?. Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i recommend you use unity3d for android apps for several reasons, but if you want to convert you may be able to use lime, How to make Android App Bundle ( aab ) file from apk? - General - OpenFL Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that to use unity I would have to redo the entire App in unity ... or, could I adapt the application from animate to unity to get the .aab?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you would have to recreate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I heard that on November any updates will require the .aab format.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! 

Despite all the lack of information here on the Adobe Animate forums, I was able to build and upload an .aab to Google Play.

Best Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello how are you? Can you help me, I'm not able to animate, I appreciate any help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´m not so good neither but what do you need help with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already tried to install the SDK, also andoid studio, as you said the tutorials are not so complete, so I always have errors in the output of Animate configuring adt.cfg in Adobe Animate, I've tried so many things that I find myself lost kkk, I don't know if will there be an update for Animate 2022 soon that resolves this aab output option, and digital signature then? If you can solve this this will be the next one. Very grateful for the feedback, friend

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

forgive the english, I didn't mean to do for me, but to help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

¿Hablas español?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

soy de brasil pero sé un poco de español

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then send me an email on my profile (in Spanish), explaining what is that you are having trouble with. And I will send you the link that got me out of trouble.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why can't you do that publicly in this forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because it´s easier for me to explain it in Spanish. Here it goes if it´s useful:

1. El archivo que se va a generar es un .apk al cual tú deberás cambiar el nombre por .aab cuando se compile correctamente

2. El mensaje "NOTE: Multiple Android build-tools folders exist, choosing the latest version (30.0.1) for packaging" no creo que represente problema. A mi me aparece también, pero creo que lo que significa es que Android Studio elige la última versión, que es la 30.0.1

3. Lo de "Unable to run java: com.adobe.air.ADTException: gradle tool failed:
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception." sí es problema. Asegurate de instalar la versión más reciente del "Java Development Kit" = JDK compatible con tu OS y asegúrate de configurar correctamente el JAVA_HOME.

4. Yo no sé mucho de programación, pero lo que me dí cuenta es de que JAVA tiene varias cosas. Una se llama "Java Runtime Environment" = JRE y otra es la que ya mencioné: "Java Development Kit" = JDK. Esa era una de las cosas que me fallaba a mi. Yo uso mac os Big Sur, en el cual la configuración de JAVA_HOME es diferente, pero hay tutoriales que ayudan.

5. Por último, van estos links que espero ayuden:

https://airsdk.harman.com/faq

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO9Sfr5iIpE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX0cJW3BuxA

https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate-discussions/help-please-how-to-create-an-aab-from-a-apk/m-p/1...

JAVA

https://jdk.java.net/

PARA LO DE JAVA_HOME

http://www.sajeconsultants.com/how-to-set-java_home-on-mac-os-x/

https://docs.oracle.com/en/java/javase/11/install/installation-jdk-macos.html#GUID-7EB4F697-F3D1-40E...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the translate button works well for non-asian languages, so thank you.  you never know who you might help but it never hurts to post an answer publically.  

(generally, private messages are for private negotiations, eg if you're hired to help someone and they're used by crooks trying to take advantage of the unwary.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m glad to help if I can and I’m glad the translate button works well.

This is how I configured the adt.cfg file using Mac OS Big Sur:

# See release notes: uncomment these lines in order to force your APK to be generated with 64-bit ARM binaries

# (needed when using an IDE such as Adobe Animate that currently only provides armv7 and x86 as the options via the UI)

#DefaultArch=armv8

#OverrideArch=armv8

# See release notes and https://github.com/Gamua/Adobe-Runtime-Support/issues/58

#UncompressedExtensions=emd,tfl,tflite,pb

# Default is to prefiix the package with 'air.' - to turn this off, uncomment the below line

#AddAirToAppID=false

# If you need to increase the heap available to Java when packaging an Android app, you can use the below setting

# when ADT is run from another tool. (If run from the command line, just add -Xmx=2048m or similar to the command

# line within the ADT launch script..)

#JavaXmx=2048m

# For debugging, set this to 'true' and a file "adt.log" should be generated in your user's home folder

DebugOut=true

# To override the creation of an Android APK file, and to instead create an Android App Bundle, the below

# flag can be uncommented. Note that the bundle may end up with an "apk" file extension

CreateAndroidAppBundle=true

# When creating an Android App Bundle, this flag can be used to output the Android Studio project

# files in a subfolder of your build directory (rather than using a temporary location that gets

# cleaned up on exit).

#KeepAndroidStudioOutput=true

# For convenience, rather than using "-platformsdk" on the command line, these can be set up here:

AndroidPlatformSDK=/Users/pablo/Library/Android/sdk

#iOSPlatformSDK=path_to_sdk

# JAVA_HOME is usually picked up from an environment variable but this can override it:

JAVA_HOME=/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk-15.0.2.jdk/Contents/Home

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2023 Jul 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tive q mudar para o React Native. Só assim consegui publicar em aab

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2023 Jul 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Ronaldo5E9A 

you recreated your animate app in react native, correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines