• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate August 2022 Update v22.0.8 is now live!

LEGEND ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone!

The latest update of Adobe Animate 22.0.8 is now available for you to download and install. This update has important bug fixes, stability improvements and is recommended for all users.
https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,

Preran

TOPICS
Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 27, 2022 Aug 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome! Flexi bone is so cool!!

https://youtu.be/-P2xUKmT2wE

In this video you will learn how to use Flexi Bone along with other bone types such as Hard and Soft bone in Adobe Animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, everyone!

This mail system is the worst possible excuse. even the most basic Yahoo mail appear fashionable. I anticipate assistance when I pay for something.

I appreciate your knowledge.
Enjoy your day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These forum pages are users helping each other. If you have a product problem that you need to ask Adobe about, you could try this page. Click on the Contact Us speech bubble in the lower right of the page:

https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! The flexi bone tool is great but for some reason when i shift + select multiple layers and folders, the contents of a folder do not get selected. This was working in the previous versions. 

Also, it would be good to be able to select a folder when its open and have all of its contents get selected too. 

Thanks!
Nikhil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Did your team also remove the layer effects because they don't show up when I try to use them. I have been looking all over for explanations but have found nothing. My advanced layers are on as well before you ask.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@animatore13 and @default7dsz6w4mn368 

you're posting to an old thread.  start a new one if you have a question, or need help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Thank you for improving my favorite program! There is such a problem. I switched from windows to mac m1 and now I will experience discomfort because animate seems to be working sluggishly. Have you adapted it to the new architecture yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And when you adapt animate for m1?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Yaroslav_Subbota 

again, these are user forums, not a means to contact adobe.  if you want to contact adobe about your mac m1, for applicable apps, you can make (some) suggestions to adobe here, https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html

for others, use https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2024 Jan 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with @kglad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines