• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate cc - Static text not visible in Test Movie (In Browser)

Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2019 Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to create a HTML5 banner ad (MPU) with static text but my text keeps disappearing when I try and test it in browser. It works perfectly in editing mode so I'm not sure what's happening. For context: I'm converting the text to a graphic symbol and using motion tweens. I was originally using the font Frutiger but switched to Arial and Helvetica but still having the same problem. Dynamic text does work but I need this to be static text.

When I open the file this message comes up, I've mapped the fonts to Helvetica but still experiencing the same problem (I'm no sure where these fonts have come from):

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 11.29.13.png

Your help is much appreciated!

Beth

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 15, 2019 Aug 15, 2019

Hi Beth. Have a look at your publish settings. If you are exporting the entire document as a texture - try disabling that feature and see what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a quick win I've brought my text in as a vector (this works) - but please reply if you have or may know a solution.

Thanks!
Beth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beth. Have a look at your publish settings. If you are exporting the entire document as a texture - try disabling that feature and see what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked a treat - thank you very much!

P.s. I actually watch your tutorial videos on Lynda (LinkedIn), very helpful.

Thanks again,

Beth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue. Only that I can't use that technique because the file will increase and as you may know the banners should be a maximum 150kb. When I am switching to other fonts, like Arial for example, it works. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines