• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Assets not visible

Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Attempting to go through a tutorial asking for an asset. No assets are visable.  I have the Assets tab open I can click on Default or Custom and go through the list but nothing is available. I'm getting the message "No matching assets found!"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just loaded Animate to learn it and I am having the same issue. I am running 23.0.1 on Mac OS 12.6.3. I have tried all the fixes listed in this thread and I am still not able to see any assets that should be available with Animate. I am including a screenshot of the panel fyi. 

Screen Shot 2023-03-10 at 10.38.35 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@WolfyGirl 

if you left animate open for the nine hours since you posted, do you see the assets now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 11, 2023 Mar 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not leave it open. Are you suggesting that it may take time to retrieve the assets and display them after opening Animate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, i was pretty clear about that in my november post:

you need to leave the animate app open for quite a while to give it time to download the assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I did try leaving it open but it was only for about an hour. I just assumed that it did not work. That being said I will try leaving it open today and check on it tomorrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

an hour should long enough to load some of the assets 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've left it open for 24 hours—still no assets. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use the online tutorials, then, https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/tutorials.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried using the online tutorials, that's how I discovered there was an issue. I'm on a chat with Adobe today. Let's see if I can get any help from them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

keep us updated 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2023 Aug 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this same probem on a mac. I have no custom or default assets, which is frustrating as I have created and saved assets that I wish to use. I get a warning message at the bottome of my screen, download failed (see attached pic). I have been using adobe animate for a month and in the first week everything worked fine. Now, nothing. I uninstalled and reinstalled. Nothing. Any thoughts are most welcome as using assets is my entire reason for using animate.  

Here is the warning message (bottom right). 

Screenshot 2023-08-08 at 20.11.43.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I press the download assets button on the bottom right I get this error message and Animate just shuts down completely. I would really like this to be resolved....help! Screenshot 2023-08-08 at 20.12.27.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

uninstall animate "including preferences", which (preferences) is the key.  then restart your computer and reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2023 Aug 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I work on a Mac, so dragging to the trash is how I normally delete programs. There is no function to include or exclude preferences so I don't quite understnd your comment. I have already tried to delete and reinstall and this reinstallation activated the assets for a few days, and then the assets completely disappeared again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2023 Aug 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines