• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't export animated GIF

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to export my file to animated GIF. After I selected the page to select transparency or not showed up, but the OK button wasn't there. Any help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you click file>export >export animated gif

choose your settings

click save

select directory/file name of the gif file

click save.

i'm not sure what ok button you're seeking, but if the above fails to help, attach a screenshot showing what you think is abnormal/a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem....I'm using a laptop and the bottom section of the export screen does not show (anything below the color swatches). I was told to switch to a pc, because my screen resolution is already at the max setting. Animate doesn't allow any of the sections to be collapsed or the panel resized, so I'm unable to export as animated gif.

Any solutions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, I don't have access to a pc.

thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try using your arrow keys with the problematic panel selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I replied to you on another thread. Go to Display Settings>Scale and Layout>and change apps to be viewed at 100%, rather than 125% or 150% which your system likely is set to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I was sitting for an hour or two and couldn't figure out my problem. This fixed it, but I feel like Adobe needs to do something about this since now everything on my screen is way too small (I will of course change it back each time but it is cumbersome)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a tutorial that could help. https://youtu.be/piZogHgIKts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a similar problem. I was able to get the save button to show up after changing the display settings on my computer to 100% but now there aren't any options to change the gif settings at all on the right side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed* a screenshot showing the problem

kglad_0-1613682805455.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - the layout issue with Export Image dialog has been fixed in the latest Animate update (21.0.2). Please update your copy of Animate to the latest to avail this.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, is there any word on the fix for GIF as changing the display settings results in everything being far too small for me to read.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it was fixed.

if your computer display settings* are at 100% and you have display problems, embed a screenshot.

kglad_0-1639671704081.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried several times to export as an animated GIF, which I have done many times before.  It is not working.  At first, the export window, with all of the usual settings, shows up.  But I cannot click on them.  Then that whole panel turns black (controls disappear).  And all I can see are Save, Cancel and Done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Bonnie267258772183, reset your preferences:

1.assign (if none now exist) a custom keyboard shortcut:

2.reset your preferences* (you should not give up on this until you've tried several times)

3.confirm you were successful by checking your keyboard shortcut was reset i

f it's not, return to step 2

if it is reset, check if the problem is resolved

* press and hold Control+Alt+Shift (Windows) or Command+Option+Shift (Mac OS) as you start Animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines