• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create interactive photo with clickable areas that popup

Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for a solution to a project I need to do.  This is to feature a building that is in construction and coming soon.  I need to highlight areas of the building and pop-up a layout/diagram, and possibly some copy, for each.

Here's a scenario:

1. I will have a rendering of a building as the background.
  2. There will be various 'areas' of the building that are highlighted somehow.  Perhaps slow, pulsing dots with for each area so users will know what is active.
  3. As the mouse rolls over various dots on the photo they would have the ability to click and pop-up a diagram/floor plan of that area, which might have some copy as well.
  4. To close the popped up window, they can click a corner 'close', or simply click off anywhere in the background.

In the past, I might have used Flash for this but I don't know the best way to do it now.  Is Adobe Aminate something that can handle this?  Are there Envato Elements templates like this that I can start off with?  Or is there another way?

Is it possible for this to be a self-sustaining file or will it require Internet, like a 'website'?  I'd like it to be standalone if possible.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

animate can do that (and it would be very easy to make).  once the graphics were made or imported into animate, i think it would require no more than a few minutes of coding for anyone with knowledge of as3 (unless you have dozens of clickable hotspts - then it might take an hour to assign instance names to the hotspots and setup the stage or library).

once the project is made in animate, you can publish web applications, executables for windows and mac and apps for android and iphone.

kglad_0-1611325975962.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines