• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does anyone have anymore information about Error #2136?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2024 Jul 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to figure out the cause of this error for a long time. My original post was last month can be seen here https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate-discussions/adobe-animate-has-a-serious-bug/m-p/14738919/page....

im just wondering if anyone has anymore information on error #2136. Yes i know it says "file contains invalid data" but that doesnt really tell me anything useful. does anyone have any information on what exactly may cause this error?  i can not find a single thing on the internet or adobe's website

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2024 Jul 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have a main class?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2024 Jul 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i keep my main code on the timeline. i have uploaded my FLA here if you want to take a look at it
https://kdngames.com/RMT/broken/RMT.zip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Sorry for not addressing your issue by that time.

Do you mind sharing your FLA again?

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how large is that file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

remove that swc and there's no error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

swc? there is no swc? i dont know what youre talking about

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

like i said before, you need to increase your ram limit in the jvm file to about 5k to get the error. if you do not the file will not publish the swf file correctly. this is because the fla is pretty big

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your publish settings. you're including a swc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

definitely not, i have no reason to include it and have never included it when publishing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you look?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes i verified that swc is unchecked as it always has been. i have no idea why your version has swc included

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the file.

No need to remove the .swc. Just set its path to be relative.

One issue that may be leading to this invalid data error is that you have a couple of duplicate labels in severals symbols.

WARNING: Duplicate label, Symbol=knightswordoiled5, Layer=Layer 1, Frame=12, Label=ani
WARNING: Duplicate label, Symbol=knightmanoiled4, Layer=Layer 1, Frame=12, Label=ani
WARNING: Duplicate label, Symbol=knightmanoiled, Layer=Layer 1, Frame=12, Label=ani
WARNING: Duplicate label, Symbol=knightman2, Layer=Layer 1, Frame=12, Label=ani
WARNING: Duplicate label, Symbol=knightswordoiled3, Layer=Layer 1, Frame=12, Label=ani
WARNING: Duplicate label, Symbol=knightswordoiled2, Layer=Layer 1, Frame=12, Label=ani
WARNING: Duplicate label, Symbol=knightswordoiled, Layer=Layer 1, Frame=12, Label=ani
WARNING: Duplicate label, Symbol=knightman, Layer=Layer 1, Frame=12, Label=ani
WARNING: Duplicate label, Symbol=knightsword5, Layer=Layer 1, Frame=12, Label=ani
WARNING: Duplicate label, Symbol=knightswordoiled4, Layer=Layer 1, Frame=12, Label=ani
WARNING: Duplicate label, Symbol=knightsword4, Layer=Layer 1, Frame=12, Label=ani
WARNING: Duplicate label, Symbol=knightsword3, Layer=Layer 1, Frame=12, Label=ani
WARNING: Duplicate label, Symbol=knightsword2, Layer=Layer 1, Frame=12, Label=ani
WARNING: Duplicate label, Symbol=knightsword, Layer=Layer 1, Frame=12, Label=ani
WARNING: Duplicate label, Symbol=knightman5, Layer=Layer 1, Frame=12, Label=ani
WARNING: Duplicate label, Symbol=knightman4, Layer=Layer 1, Frame=12, Label=ani
WARNING: Duplicate label, Symbol=knightman3, Layer=Layer 1, Frame=12, Label=ani

I think it's worth fixing these to be sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

duplicate labels don't cause errors, of any kind, let alone a 2136.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They can cause runtime errors, which is the OP's case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2136 is a publish error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is nothing to fix, the program is throwing the duplicate error for no reason.  ALL of my sprites use the "ani" label not just the ones listed. So i have no idea why it only lists those while the reast also have the ani label. regardless the issue is not being caused by the duplicate labels

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and i have already tried fixing them, there is no duplicates in those symbols, the program is throwing the error for no reason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whatever is causing the issue, it is in frame 9.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what makes you think it is in frame 9? sure if you remove enough random code in frame 9 (or any other frame) the error wont come up, however if you remove enough random library items the error no longer comes up either. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It compiles and run without the code in frame 9.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines