• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does anyone have anymore information about Error #2136?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2024 Jul 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to figure out the cause of this error for a long time. My original post was last month can be seen here https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate-discussions/adobe-animate-has-a-serious-bug/m-p/14738919/page....

im just wondering if anyone has anymore information on error #2136. Yes i know it says "file contains invalid data" but that doesnt really tell me anything useful. does anyone have any information on what exactly may cause this error?  i can not find a single thing on the internet or adobe's website

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2024 Jul 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes im well aware of that. it also runs if you keep the code in frame 9 and you remove some random folders from the library. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But that frame is very problematic. It has 413 include statements adding hundreds or thousands of lines of code. It's really hard to tell what is breaking the SWF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im fairly certain it is a bug with adobe animate and there is no issue with my code or library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2024 Aug 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the title says. "how to publish fla files without garbage program"?

the problem is that there is nothing wrong with my fla yet adobe animate lacks the ability to publish my mediocre sized fla of 666mb . it continuously throws "FLA contains invalid data" which has been proven to be untrue as a simple removal of any random asset (and i mean completely random) will allow it to publish fine under this garbage piece of trash program. 

so how do i ditch this garbage program and publish my fla under some decent software? thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2024 Aug 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

duplicate merged

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is NOT a duplicate it is a completely different question

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for contributing nothing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2024 Aug 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2024 Aug 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No offense but if you're not here to help i would kindly ask to just go somewhere else. i have done nothing to you to elicit your interference

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2024 Aug 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok

abide by the community standards linked previously

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2024 Aug 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes i agree, you definitely should

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recommend that you test only a few lines at a time in that frame until you figure it out which code is not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

all the code has been tested and is working independently, thats the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines