• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting issues in Animate

Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am exporting video - to an mov file and I get this error message - Screen Shot 2019-11-12 at 1.20.29 pm.png

I've tried exporting to desktop, shortest file name ever and still get this error and tested with colleague and she gets the same error. Other fla files don't seem to do this. Problem started in Animate 2020 - which was making files disappear! off my SSD. I then reverted back to Animate 2019 which has been better up until exporting video. I am not creating  SWF movie even so I don't even know why the error message is saying this. Can you help

TOPICS
Error , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Hi. While exporting video, Animate first publishes a SWF file (in the path specified in the Publish Settings) and uses it to generate the video. Once the video is generated, the SWF file will be auto removed from the disk.

This error generally pops up if the path specified in the 'Publish Settings' is not accessible or the location in which the FLA file is present is not accessible.

Hence please try copying the file locally, update the path in the Publish Settings and check if that helps.

If this

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, maybe fla export on the system disk and not administration allow or not space on the select disk.

Swf creating on the hard disk forever when we exporting mov video in previous versions. After creating mov video swf auto-removing with you hard disk.

i have other problem export video from canvas interface when used layer with camera. My program is crashed always (((

Animate 2019 were better and interface too)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only see this when the file is being exported to a locked or unavailable drive. Make sure the FLA is aved to a local drive to which you have access rights. Try exporting again to the same drive.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. While exporting video, Animate first publishes a SWF file (in the path specified in the Publish Settings) and uses it to generate the video. Once the video is generated, the SWF file will be auto removed from the disk.

This error generally pops up if the path specified in the 'Publish Settings' is not accessible or the location in which the FLA file is present is not accessible.

Hence please try copying the file locally, update the path in the Publish Settings and check if that helps.

If this does not work, please share the FLA file for further investigation.

Thanks,

Sukhesh - Adobe Animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI. Sorry for the late reply. I had passed the deadline for submission for the ad I was doing so I could not afford any more time on this. What I do think though is that Animate 2020 has some issues and perhaps corrupted the file which was done previously in 2019 version. We were able to repeat the deletion of a WHOLE folder of files when we exported the Animate 2020 fla file to that folder on an SSD. Very scary! Luckily we had backed the files up.

To resolve the problem, I created a new file from scratch and copied over each layer from the corrupted fla file and then I was able to export without issues. We have decided not to use Animate 2020 and will stick with 2019 version.

'This error generally pops up if the path specified in the 'Publish Settings' is not accessible or the location in which the FLA file is present is not accessible.' This is interesting and maybe the error message occured because the folder somehow was deleted by the software during the process of exporting the fla file as a mov. The path and location of the fla file was definately accessible.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue. I am getting two error messages when I try to Export Video/Media.. and then Animate deletes the whole folder with all the files. Looks like my file might be corrupted somehow from what you say. I will copy and paste each layer into a new file as you did. This is indeed hair raising and depressing. I spent two months creating the art work :((

https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate/animate-deletes-my-folders-error-creating-swf-movie-file/m-p/...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines