Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to send parameters mobile application to animate

Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I created an animation consisting of a balance board for a mobile app I wrote. The animation contains 2 ^ 20 possibilities. That's why I created my animation using ActionScript. There are two contestants in the application. If the 1st competitor knows the question, the side of the 2nd competitor will act. If the 2nd competitor knows the question, the side of the 1st competitor will act. The side that reaches the ground will lose the game. For this, I created an animation with animate. But the problem is that I don't know how to send the necessary parameters to my animation from my mobile app. If you can help me I would be very happy.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

haven't  you already started a thread related to this topic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I haven't asked a question like this in my past questions. If you examine my question titles, you will be sure too.
Note: My last question is about creating package regardless of this. Software communication, package, apk mean different things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it just seemed unusual to me that there would be two unrelated posts referencing "a balance board" and "2^20 possibilities". here's the other post that i was referencing:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate/create-animation-for-2-20-posibilities/m-p/11537603?page=1#M3...

in any case, if that's not your post or if in your view they're unrelated, that's fine. (and good luck with your project.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to explain the problem I am asking. And thank you for seeing a question I asked before and helping. However, this does not mean that every question I ask will be seen by everyone. Therefore, it would be meaningless not to explain the subject anywhere again and hope that everyone will see the first question I just told.
And I didn't know it was unusual to ask multiple questions over the same project. After all, the goal is to learn something. When I ask two things I don't know on a topic, I don't feel like I have asked this before. Because although the issue is the same, the problems are different.
Thank you for your help so far. And thank you for leaving a reference. Readers will understand that the questions are independent from each other.
Good work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And if I explain my two different problems in a single post because they are in the same project 1-) How will people be sure that they ask a similar question? 2-) Which of the two correct answers given to my questions on two unrelated topics will be marked?
Thanks for your comments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines