• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Imagine the shape

Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a request. I hope the programmers add an update or add a pointer to it similar to its work. It works on making the shape or imagine the face or any section how it will be when it will be on my side.. I have a problem when I draw the face in front of me I do not know how to imagine or redraw it when it turns a little2022-10-22_225943.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as3 projects have that; turning 2d objects in 3d space, and it can be done with canvas and js code, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, do you have an example or a lesson in a link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as3 or canvas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem is easy for me. I draw the face in front of me. I want to change it to a different direction that I want it to appear with the same features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I drew it in front of me and without a frame, I drew it in another way. Here the error happened to me! Yes, he turned around, but the features changed.. I have this problem in Adobe Animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what kind of project are you making, actionscript 3 or html5/canvas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Drawing shapes in several directions , the best action script3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

draw your 2d object and alter its y-position in the transform panel's 3d rotation section.

kglad_0-1666475010570.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2022 Oct 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I convert it to 3d? I drew the shape and went to object and then to y! The truth is it didn't work out or I didn't understand you?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

animate is not a 3d program and so you can't convert anything to 3d.

you can move 2d objects in 3d space. an example is shown in the animated gif previously posted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recommend After Effects if you want to do 3D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What you are asking, I think, is to draw a face straight on view, then have a feature that when clicked draws all different angles of your designed face for you. Correct?. If so, this features doesn't exist and if so, it would likely need to be AI (Sensai) generated. It's a cool idea but pretty difficult to have a developer code this as a viable solution for all styles of drawing.
But, there are many character artists who are quite good at designing and drawing full character turn-arounds. I would google image search this topic as you will find many examples since it's been a standard practice in the animation world for decades.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines