• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In projects with multiple sounds, several sounds are not played.

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the HTML5 canvs project, 30 pieces of voice (sound) are placed on the timeline (stream). When playing after publishing, 1 to 3 segments of voice will be randomly not played. This problem has bothered me for several days. I can't solve it. Please help me. Thank you!

TOPICS
Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there's a limit to everything in animate.  i don't know the limit for sound number, but 8 or 16 concurrent sounds could be the limit.

are these sounds playing concurrently?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. These sounds are played sequentially, not simultaneously.

I made a demonstration animation containing the voice of the speech. Each sentence is a sound file. They are placed on the timeline in order. At the same time, there is a sound of background music playing, so at most two sounds are playing at the same time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Canvas projects should never play more than one sound at once, since iOS Safari will only play one sound at once.

Animate is not Premiere. You should be pre-mixing all those sounds into a single track.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I made a demo animation with speech sound. Each sentence is a sound file, a total of 30 sound files. They are placed on the timeline in order. Play the sound of background music at the same time, so at most two sounds can be played at the same time. After the release, about 27 sounds are played normally, and about 3 sounds are not played. Is this caused by playing two sounds at the same time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The browsers I use are Google Chrome and Microsoft edge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless you're making ths for you and only you, the browsers you use are not relevant. Once it's on the internet, it will be run on ALL browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is used inside the company.

Is this problem caused by playing two sounds at the same time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines