• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to scale up a project to export to mp4

Participant ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finished a large project last night, only to discover the project settings were entirely wrong for exporting to mp4. I had made my document 800x450, thinking I could increase the size right before export. I've now changed the property settings on the doc to 1920x1080, clicked the scale to content box, but so far, all I've been able to achieve is my original 800x450 animation on a stage that's 1920x1080. What am I missing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

You can export your 800x450 stage as 1920x1080. The export media has fields for doing that.

exportsize.png

 If you do resize your stage to 1920x1080, make sure it's the scale content box you checked, and not the scale spans box.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Make sure to pick H.264 from the left format menu, then you will get a lot of presets. One of those is YouTube 1080p Full HD, that might be a good one to try.

format.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can export your 800x450 stage as 1920x1080. The export media has fields for doing that.

exportsize.png

 If you do resize your stage to 1920x1080, make sure it's the scale content box you checked, and not the scale spans box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG! I imagined something painful! Thanks so much!

What setting do you recommend? I know I need a high-quality one - not the default AME - but I've heard people recommend several, none of which I'm seeing in the 2022 version I'm using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure to pick H.264 from the left format menu, then you will get a lot of presets. One of those is YouTube 1080p Full HD, that might be a good one to try.

format.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The YouTube one worked perfectly. Thank you so much. I was envisioning hours of tedious work.    🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines