Highlighted

How can I fade an image onto the screen

Enthusiast ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to have a word fade into the picture. How can I do that?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by _keyframer | Adobe Community Professional

Convert it to a symbol. Create a 2nd keyframe further down the timeline. In the first keyframe, select the symbol and using the Properties Panel apply Alpha (0%) using the drop-down and slider respectively. Right-click over any of the frames between the keyframes and select Create Classic Tween.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can I fade an image onto the screen

Enthusiast ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to have a word fade into the picture. How can I do that?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by _keyframer | Adobe Community Professional

Convert it to a symbol. Create a 2nd keyframe further down the timeline. In the first keyframe, select the symbol and using the Properties Panel apply Alpha (0%) using the drop-down and slider respectively. Right-click over any of the frames between the keyframes and select Create Classic Tween.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 1
Enthusiast ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked beautifully!!! Thank you so much!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 08, 2020 0