Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Audition 3.0 Download

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2016 Jul 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to reinstall Adobe Audition 3.0.

I found my Product Name and Serial Number under Registered Products.  But, under Account Order History it is blank. 

I can not download without a product link.  How can I reinstall Adobe Audition 3.0?

TOPICS
Version 3 and earlier

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 10, 2016 Jul 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately Adobe no longer support AA3 and the activation thereof. So your serial number will no longer work even if you could find your original AA3 download. However all is not lost since Adobe have provided a free version to download for registered users that doesn't require activation. Make sure that you note down the serial number provided alongside the download link.

Audition 3 and the activation service

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2016 Aug 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to find the download link to Audition 3 download as discussed at Error: "Activation Server Unavailable" | CS2, Acrobat 7, Audition 3

am I overlooking something or have the links changed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 13, 2016 Aug 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something seems to have happened to the links. They now go straight to CC which is no good for anyone looking for CS2 products or AA3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 18, 2016 Aug 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you haven't already discovered there is now a new link to all CS2 products and AA 3.

Download Adobe Acrobat 7 and Adobe Creative Suite 2 products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2016 Aug 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, Thank You!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2016 Aug 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ryclark,

Thanks for the information. However, this link only offers the loopology software and not the original Audition 3.0 installation software. Is there another link for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 23, 2016 Oct 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

True it does offer the Loopology files but the AA 3 .exe file is there as well. And note the serial number because you will need that to activate the software.

ADBEAudition_ESD1_WWEFGJIS.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank! Earier, you wrote here "Adobe have provided a free version to download for registered users that doesn't require activation"

So, is it a free version or not? If yes, which serial number can I use to install?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is free to registered users of Audition 3 (not that you can buy it anyway). The serial number is the one given in the link alongside the Audition .exe file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 26, 2016 Oct 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, thanks! First I tried, it was not working but when typing it step by step, it's fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking for the serial number next to the link for the Audiotion 3.0 install file. That link is now a 404 Error page. I have the exe install file, I just need that serial number that is now longer pictured. Could you maybe post it here in a reply? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The page is still there and active accessing the site from the UK. Sorry we can't post here as it has to be accessed via your Adobe account. Did you download the AA 3 install file from there? If not it the serial number won't work anyway. You have to have both from the CS2 download site.

Download Adobe Acrobat 7 and Adobe Creative Suite 2 products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is off subject but can't find where else to post this question.
Using Windows 10 and Audition 3.0 (btw if someone is having trouble downloading try a different browser)
My problem is when I mix/paste. it garbles and mixes stuff not in the clip board.
Also, when I save the file it will mix stuff in where I don't want.
Any help would be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since this is nothing to do with downloading AA3 it would probably do better to start a brand new thread about your problem giving a bit more information about your PC's configuration and your workflow that shows the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to go over this but I am new to this software and music software in general so am unsure as to how it works and have a few questions.

1: Is the adobe audition 3 software still available to download for free?

2: What is a serial number, how do i get one? Do you have to have purchased software in the first place to get one?

3: Can you only get the free version if you had the Audition 3 in the first place?

I do not have any audio editing software at all so i have not purchased anything from anywhere.

The furthest I've got is actually having an Adobe account.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1: Yes but subject to 3:

2: You have to have purchased Audition 3 with a serial number previously

3: Yes that is correct

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for replying, so in other words I cant get it then as I didn't and don't have Audition 3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid that that is correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ryclark, you seem to be my only hope regarding how to fix this, as Adobe refuses to offer tech support for a product they have sold to their customers.  Go figure.

I purchased Adobe Audition 3 a few years ago. Everything had been working fine until yesterday, when I opened the program and it would not launch.  I tried everything and I kept getting an error message about not having "authority" to open the program.  After looking online and contacting Adobe, I was told they "don't support" Adobe Audition 3 anymore.  I see this as basically a form of fraud because it appears 1) they have rendered previously purchased versions of AA3 inoperable as a way to get people to upgrade (i.e. pay more money) and purchase the newer version (even though the AA3 version was working just fine), and 2) they placed a shady "free with no serial # required" version on their website (to cover their fraudulent butts), but offer no assistance when their download links don't work properly.

That said, I have read some of your comments on this thread, and I'm sure that I speak for others by saying that I applaud you for being there for us poor consumers who need help.  While we would expect the company that we purchased a product from to stand in the gap and help their customers, at least there are people like you who are kind enough to offer their help and expertise to those of us who need it.  Thank you so much for your time!

So now here is my problem:  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the AA3 version from the Adobe website using the suggested link, but the program still won't launch.  I have tried everything.  Any advice?  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ryclark,

I have never purchased this version before. I want to use it and how can I get this authorization of this Audition3.0.

Because this version is just for customers who have legally purchased CS2 or Acrobat 7 from offical list as " Adobe strongly advises against running unsupported and outdated software. Only customers who have legally purchased CS2 or Acrobat 7 and need to maintain their current use of these products can use the serial numbers provided during download."

If I need to use this version. How can I do? Could you do me a favor please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is the original installation software for 3.0 too, indeed. But I need a serial number to install this software (?) I thouht it's freeware now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you bro, I was afraid they'd discontinued this, you da man!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

I have the same question though I have adobe audition 2.0 and a phone number to install it. i purchased the adobe audition...and my hard drive broke . bought a new hard drive and can't reinstall it because the phone number is no good. would like to use it...but dont know where to download the adobe audition 3.0...previous versions I was told were too old.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the info is in the FAQ Audition 3 and the activation service

@Christopher  You may have to go through the cleaning process mentioned in that link.

@ jond   The same info applies to AA2. So you should actually be able to update your version of Audition to AA3 following the instructions in the link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines