Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Audition 3.0 Download

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2016 Jul 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to reinstall Adobe Audition 3.0.

I found my Product Name and Serial Number under Registered Products.  But, under Account Order History it is blank. 

I can not download without a product link.  How can I reinstall Adobe Audition 3.0?

TOPICS
Version 3 and earlier

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, is there an Audition 3 for MAC?   If so, where?  Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2022 Sep 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was never an Audition 3 for Mac, no. Nothing before CS5.5 would run on one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the Auditions 3 link contained on the CS2 page is now dead. Oddly I was downloading it and it failed about 1MB in. now it just says file not found.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just downloaded the full 352MB OK here in the UK at just under 6MB/sec.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded AA3 - ADBEAudition_ESD1_WWEFGJIS.exe - and tried to install a number of times as administrator. I still get the error message saying it can not load. I have looked at many associated messages here and can not figure out what I am doing wrong.

Can someone take me by the hand and show me that way, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Windows are you using first of all? Does it even start by asking for a Folder to extract the installation files to when you click on the .exe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The installation file extracts the installation files on its own and shows a message that is what it is doing.

I am using Windows 10 with the latest update. I mention in another thread that when I executed as an administrator, it worked. The odd parts are:

1 I have no problem on my laptop (same W10).

2. I have to execute as administrator all the time on the desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying Ryan Clark's Link and it just routes me to Adobe apps - download and installation help . I don't see where I can download AA3 anymore. I have my old serial number, but I can't seem to find anywhere where I can download AA3. Can someone please provide me with help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately you can't download AA3 any more. Adobe have removed access to all older versions of Audition except the current one and one before. See this thread Need help reactivating Audition 3.0 and the FAQ Audition 3 and the activation service

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply ryclark. This really stinks because I like AA3 a lot. I'm wondering if I already have the .exe on my backup drive and I somehow locate the serial number that Adobe used to provide for free download will I be able to re-install? I want to know whether it's worth my time to look for the .exe and serial number in my backup or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Based on my experience it won’t make any difference.

Gary W Smith

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From older posts in this part of Audition forum the file you would be searching for is 'ADBEAudition_ESD1_WWEFGJIS.exe' apparently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now that there is no danger of unauthorized folks downloading this software. Does anyone have the serial code that was provided with the old download. I'm not sure that I still have that on my backup, but I think I have the 'ADBEAudition_ESD1_WWEFGJIS.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help everyone. I was able to find my old executable from my backup and use the serial  numbers found from a quick google search and AA3 installed for me.
https://i.imgur.com/IU5Ad.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad you managed to find it and get it all sorted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2019 Jul 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can ANYONE help me solve this issue??? I am not able to run my legitimate copy of AA3 on my new computer and I am in a bind. Since the download link Adobe put out was for a free version, would there be any problem with someone sending me the .exe file? I'm sure it's large, so maybe upload to dropbox? This is RIDICULOUS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found it hard to install my adobe audition 3.0. Please i need some information. I tried entered the serial code but it get open. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tôi muốn tai phần mềm này

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2023 Feb 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to reinstall Adobe Audition 3.0.

I found my Product Name and Serial Number under Registered Products.  But, under Account Order History it is blank. 

I can not download without a product link.  How can I reinstall Adobe Audition 3.0?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2023 Feb 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you search this site, you'll find any number of threads about this - but here is the essential information; your original copy of Auditon 3 is useless, as the authentication server was switched off well over a decade ago. For a while, Adobe had a version available with a unique serial number that anybody could use, and essentially that is what you have to find a copy of. You won't get it from Adobe any more because their legal advisers told them to remove it, for reasons that we are not allowed to discuss. You may find a result by using this as a search term, but you will have to persevere a bit. This is your only option for a reinstall - Adobe will entertain no alternatives.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lost the box

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines