• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Audition not opening

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to open Adobe Audition, all I get is a black screen. Premiere opens just fine. I'm on a school-managed Windows 10 desktop, that was recently updated and C drive cleared. I've tried to open it by opening a .pkf file, but nothing really works. I haven't seen anything similar to this on help forums.Annotation 2021-10-06 095620.pngAnnotation 2021-10-06 095400.png

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try uninstalling Audition using the Adobe Adobe CCcleaner  app, and then reinstalling it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like I said, I'm using a school-managed computer, so I won't be able to install or uninstall any programs without a master password (and I don't think I'll get permission to do that)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then you will have to return it to whoever manages it and get them to sort it out - there's nothing at all we can do about an unidentified start failure - with the possible exception of having a look at the fault log file (see details of how to get at that here (see last paragraph). But whatever that indicates, some sort of app rebuilding process is going to have to take place and it sounds as though you are going to need external help with that.

As an aside, the other thing to note is that Audition specifically doesn't like running on machines where you don't have Administrator privileges - all sorts of odd things can occur.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines